How does this all work?
We are not an e-commerce business. We are a brick and mortar store in Honolulu and Beverly Hills. Our blog’s purpose is to keep in communication with our customers and to show our new arrivals. However, we are more than happy to take your orders over the phone or via email. When new shoes arrive at our stores, we take pictures and post them on our “New Arrivals” page as soon as we can. For the most part, these are limited runs of 36-100 pairs so they sell out quick, especially in our most popular sizes and also larger sizes since we do not order many of them. If you missed a particular run, it’s possible that we will offer them again in the future or as a preorder. Preorders are posted on our “Shop Talk” blog.
Keep in mind our rotation of shoes has become quite large so it’s common that you won’t see the same shoe back in stock for a year or two.
How to Order
Call us or email us. Comments left on the blog do not constitute an order or guarantee a size! Sorry, we do not hold shoes.
Before placing an order with us, please understand and agree with our mail order sales policy:
- To place a mail order, please call us at one of our locations or email us at email@example.com. You may also send us a fax with your billing and shipping information.
- We prefer to sell to customers who are familiar with their own sizing. Customers who are first time buyers of a particular brand, please contact us for sizing information. If we do not feel comfortable with sizing issues, we reserve the right to turn down your order.
- Returned shoes must be in brand new, unworn condition. Shell Cordovan shoes must not be creased.
- Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.
- Original shipping cost will NOT be refunded back to the customer.
- We do not accept returns or refunds on any MTO or special order item.
- All returns/refunds must be made within 30 days of original purchase.
Made-to-Order/Special Order/Pre-Order Deposits
1/2 Non-Refundable deposit is required on ALL MTO/Special Orders. A $100 Non-Refundable deposit is required for pre-orders.
In this day and age of the internet, sometimes our online customers forget we are a brick and mortar store, first and foremost. We prefer to recommend a size based on personal fittings and learning from each customer how they prefer to fit in their shoes.
Because it is very difficult to recommend a size without seeing a customer in person, we will not recommend a size over email or phone UNLESS you can provide well fitting sizes of brands of shoes we currently offer ourselves. Just because you wear a size 10 in Nikes doesn’t mean we can relate that to a pair of Edward Greens.
If you are a first time buyer do yourself a favor and visit a local brick and mortar store like us. Work with that store first and foremost. Build a relationship with the staff. Start with the basics. After that if you still have a desire for other shoes you cannot source through them, then use the internet to broaden your shoe horizons.